The following Terms and Conditions govern your use of our website and its related sites, services, applications, and tools. By using www.xmserv.co.uk you confirm that you both understand these Terms and Conditions and that you agree to abide by them. This document supersedes Terms and Conditions listed on all previously dated documents.
Please read the Terms carefully and if you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Website.
We may need to change the Terms from time to time for a number of reasons (including to comply with applicable laws and regulations, and regulatory requirements). Any minor or insubstantial changes may be made at any time and you are advised to review the Terms on a regular basis. The most up to date Terms will be available on the Website. All major changes will be notified to you in advance of such changes taking effect. If any change is unacceptable to you, you should cease using the Website and/or close your account. If, however, you continue to use the Website after the date on which the changes to the Terms come into effect, you will be deemed to have accepted those changes.
Reference to "you", "your" or the "customer" is reference to any person using the Website or the services Xclusive Motor Services.
1. The completion of a booking, and the subsequent receipt of a confirmation email for a car service, MOT, repairs or any future offering by Xclusive Motor Services Ltd constitutes a binding contract between the Customer and Xclusive Motor Services Ltd.
2. All person(s) using either the Xclusive motor services website or calling Xclusive Motor Services by phone to make a booking should be at least 18 years of age and reside in the UK.
3. Xclusive Motor Services Ltd shall provide the customer with detailed costing information of their car servicing before any work is started. All work and costs, including additional work following a garage survey, must be approved by the customer before said work is carried out.
4. It is always the intention of Xclusive Motor Services to complete the Customer's car service, MOT or repairs within 1 day. Sometimes - due to reasons beyond the control of Xclusive Motor Services - late delivery may be necessary. Should this be the case, the customer will be advised accordingly by a service advisor.
5. All additional work is subject to VAT as required by UK law.
6. Depending on your vehicle's make and model, specialist oils (long-life oil or low ash/saps oil) may be required for your service. All specialist oils have a set price of £24 + VAT. Should your vehicle require replacement spark plugs or a new fuel filter, they will be quoted to you on the day of the service.
7. All parts used will adhere to the vehicle manufacturers' service schedules and will be of OE quality - thereby ensuring all manufacturers' warranties are validated.
8. Xclusive Motor Services Ltd will fully support your vehicle's service history. Upon completion of the service your vehicle's service book will be stamped, a copy of the service schedule will be provided and, if relevant, digital service records will be updated. (Please Note – BMW IDRIVE cannot be updated by any independent garage this is BMW main dealer feature only, Last Confirmed 01/01/2020).
9. All vehicle servicing performed by Xclusive Motor Services carries a 12-month (or 12,000 - whichever comes first) warranty. The warranty covers replacement parts - should they be defective - or related workmanship.
10. The warranty is dependent on: Xclusive Motor Services Ltd being given an opportunity to investigate and rectify any faults within a reasonable time frame; The manufacturer's vehicle operating instructions being followed; Ensuring the vehicle is serviced at a frequency recommended by the manufacturer (for the relevant time and distance); Full compliance with Xclusive Motor Services advisories, warnings and information or any instructions provided by Xclusive Motor Services; The parts or workmanship performed by Xclusive Motor Services not being subjected to abnormal conditions or unreasonable wear and tear.
11. Xclusive Motor Services Ltd does not accept any liability for damage, losses or theft resulting from the storage of customer vehicles at a Xclusive Motor Services Ltd garage.
12. As a customer, you are entitled to cancel a booking or request for additional work up until the day of your service. This can be done by contacting us on 0121 666 6121. We will refund you the full amount - if any payment has been made - minus any deductions for any work that was completed.
13. a) Xclusive Motor Services Ltd offers free vehicle collection and delivery as standard on all servicing packages. The target vehicle collection time is between 8am and 11am. The target delivery time is 4pm and 6pm. If unforeseen circumstances cause the vehicle to be collected/delivered outside these times, the customer shall be updated by a Xclusive Motor Services representative. If your vehicle is UN-drivable then recovery will need to be arranged. If desired, Xclusive Motor Services can provide quotations for the cost of vehicle recovery from the nominated collection address. Alternatively, this can be arranged independently either with your insurance provider or a vehicle recovery company of your choosing. Vehicle recovery is not included within our free collection and delivery service.
b) Under new MOT test regulations - effective 20 May 2018 - a vehicle with defects classified as 'dangerous' may not be driven on public roads in England, Scotland or Wales unless corrective work is undertaken. If the defects remain unfixed, legally the vehicle may not be driven from the test centre either by Xclusive Motor Services - as part of prearranged delivery, or by the customer or any third party. The vehicle may be collected via a recovery service arranged either privately or via Xclusive Motor Services, at a cost to be incurred by the customer. A vehicle with defects classified as 'major' will only be delivered at the discretion of the garage; Xclusive Motor Services may ask the vehicle owner to either collect or arrange for the vehicle to be recovered.
14. Xclusive Motor Services Ltd shall not be held responsible for loss, theft or damage to item(s), valuables or monies contained within the vehicle for the duration of the contracted work - including vehicle collection and delivery.
15. Xclusive Motor Services Ltd is not liable for any loss, damage or delay in the services it provides should such services be subject to: an act of God, industrial action such as strikes or government disputes, factors outside the control of Xclusive Motor Services Ltd.
16. Xclusive Motor Services Ltd will refer to your vehicle's manufacturer service schedule, adding any additional items not included on our own service schedule as advisories. Items not included on our own service schedule may be subject to extra charges - these will only be conducted following permission.
17. Should any complaint arise following car servicing performed by Xclusive Motor Services Ltd, all subsequent communications that are made concerning the resolution of the complaint should be restricted between Xclusive Motor Services Ltd and the customer.
Xclusive Motor Services Ltd endeavours to resolve all disputes amicably and professionally within a 28-day period. Should the process of resolution take longer than this, Xclusive Motor Services Ltd will notify the customer accordingly. If a resolution to a dispute is not forthcoming via our internal procedure, Xclusive Motor Services are licensed with the RMI Motor Group who are our dispute resolution provider.
19. Xclusive Motor Services Ltd guarantees to beat any 'Full Service', 'Major Service' or 'MOT' price offered by the main dealers on a like-for-like basis. This excludes any short-term promotions, such as 'January Sale', 'Black Friday' or 'Cyber Tuesday'. A written comparable quote of the offer in question should be provided as evidence of the comparable offer. 'Full Service' and 'Major Service' prices do not take into account potentially advised additional work.
20. Should a transaction exceed £1,000 - or should a fraud alert be raised – Xclusive Motor Services Ltd reserves the right to ask for payment to be made via BACS/CHAPS.
21. If an invoice remains unpaid, we may pass on your details to an external collection company and all additional fees incurred will be the liability of the customer not Xclusive Motor Services.
22. By using, registering or booking on the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions; and are deemed to have accepted and understood all the Terms.
© Xclusive Motor Services 2015 All Rights Reserved
Xclusive Motor Services
No vehicle selected.
Please select a date and time.